What do I do if...

Send File to Dan

Receive File from Dan

Circular 230 FAQ

Daniel G. Kabat, CPA
Minden, NV 89423

Ph. 775.267.9989

What do I do if...

You have received a notice from a taxing authority that you need my assistance in answering and I will be unavailable for an extended period of time.

  • Call the number on the notice and ask for additional time to respond.  Note the person’s name, badge number (IRS), time of your call and the revised due date.  Send this information to me as soon as possible.

You have a tax refund coming but have not yet received it.

You have a tax payment to be made but need to do it electronically.